Monthly Archives: November 2015
Assignment – Based on the in-class act-out exercise and your on-floor 48 hour prototype, create user experience diagrams for the next iteration of the PROTOTYPE that you will do. The diagrams should take two different users and walk through the experience. They should indicate the passage of time and any other characteristics of the environment that change and affect the experience. If there are multiple users involved, it should indicate their interaction.
Team: Marcelo, Jung Joon, Carrie, Rachel, Ting Ting
Assignment – This week you will do your second iteration based on what we talked about in class
- Write a series of goals that you want to understand through your testing. Go back to your original goals and parameters to make sure that they are aligned.
- Take a photo or plan of the location that you are working in and highlight the spaces that you are activating.
- Set up your second iteration at SVA IXD floor let it run for at least 48 hours.
- Write an analysis of your findings
- Prepare to present your project to guest lecturer Pete next week.